starting to sound like The Smiths


I don't know if you find this problem reoccurring in your life, but.... since I became a Mother I can NEVER find more than 2 outfits a season what I would, a) like enough to buy, or b) look good in. 

( I know that 'b' won't last forever , but right now it's there poking me in the face each time I try and look for things)

I also have the issue right now of 'nursing clothes' as my son is only 7 months old.

However, when it comes to children's clothing, or things for the home I find so many it's hard to choose between them.




Above from Loveit Love it Love it.
Do you have any stores you can recommend? Where do you shop for clothing for yourself? (  I imagine you're all going to come back and tell me that you make all your clothes or you get them from Charity shops, where everyone but me seems to get amazing things. ( Yes I'm talking to you Miss Lester! )

So, share any stores where I can get some bits from. I seem to live in 3 different capsule outfits.

Also I thought I'd share.


70% and 50% off Orla Kiely Bedlinen

6 comments:

  1. i love the store you posted! I bought the hat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I hope you like the future posts! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for coming by my blog! miffy's so cute! ( :

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your welcome, I love Miffy, so innocent and friendly.

    ReplyDelete
  5. also- Romi... Have you seen the miffy lights on my older blog post? x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the store you mentioned!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment, have a wonderful, colourful day.