... If I had a daughter ( Part Two )


I heard a thump at my front door, yesterday. It was the new Boden book ...... I love the kids clothes much more than the adults, although it's where I buy most of my clothes in the UK. I always LOVE the girls fabric prints..... And took a few snaps tonight of my favourite ones and loaded them below for you to admire... If you're lucky enough to have a daughter I suggest you check Boden out. Everytime I log on there (which I've done tonight now I have my specs- hence the lack of blogs) i always Sigh and say, If we had a daugher we'd be broke! As I love the clothing so much! Enjoy.........

PS. The boys clothing is also lovely, very very lovely infact... I adore the bretton stripes!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment, have a wonderful, colourful day.