New work space & in search for THE chair....

Since I've been working from home the last few months I needed a new 'area' . We only have a tiny flat, and so I decided that the area couldn't take up too much space.

I have moved furniture around , (okay Mr Green did) and I now have this area, which is in my living room. I am unsure if it looks abit plain? I was going to have Ikea Lack shelves on the short wall that the Lack tower is against ( Yes i know it's wonky the sewing machine is pulling it to one side) , and have a huge notice board, but then it would have covered up the wall mural i bought from Pedlars.

So, I am now after advise how you'd improve this area , and also... I need a chair! I don't have a suitable one.

ideas?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment, have a wonderful, colourful day.